BNLF is open to legal professionals, students and legal academics (in good standing) qualified in the UK and Nigeria, irrespective of ethnic origin or nationality. Other legal or non-legal professionals with an interest in the objectives of BNLF and law are also eligible for membership subject to the approval of the executive committee. Full details of eligibility are set out in Section 3 of the BNLF Constitution.
"Membership fees are annual and run from January to December. Membership will be valid from the date you pay the membership fee until the last day of December in that year and has to be renewed the following year"
Benefits of Membership
The benefits of BNLF membership include, but are not limited to:
• Strengthen legal and business links in the UK, Nigeria and Africa
• Opportunities to be part of BNLF special interest and working groups
• Opportunities to be a part of legal consultations and proposals in the UK and Nigeria
• Attending seminars and workshops or at reduced rates or free of charge
• Recruitment opportunities
• Advertise at discounted rates in the BNLF Newsletter or Magazine
Categories of Membership