Places are limited for this event. Admission will be strictly for those pre-registered, current BNLF members and invited guests. If you are eligible and wish to join our BNLF membership see www.bnlf.org.uk Membership can be paid for (GBP) online, by BACS or using the link on Eventbrite (includes a fee).
Event Chairman: Olasupo Shashore SAN, Partner, Africa Law Practice.
Event Moderators: Kash Balogun & Babatunde Akinyanju, BNLF Executive Members
• Gbite Oduneye – CEO, AOA Investment Group – Fintech’s growing influence in transforming Nigeria.
• Olumide Lala – African Programme Manager, Climate Bonds – Can financial companies in Nigeria still be a force in Africa without Nigeria signing the African Free Trade Agreement?
• Dr Andrew S. Nevin – Partner and Chief Economist at PwC West Africa – Trends affecting the Nigerian economy and prospects for investors.
• Segun Osuntokun – Partner, Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner LLP ¬- What is required to obtain Third Party Funding in Finance Arbitration?
• Fadekemi Ojutiku FCIArb – Barrister & Arbitrator, 5 Pump Court – Do Arbitrations and Finance Disputes make good bedfellows?
• Naomi Amobi – Legal and Regulatory Counsel, Paystack – Regulation or Technology: what is required to retain growth in the Fintech Sector?
This is a great opportunity to hear from industry experts, meet experienced Legal Practitioners and network with potential new clients and professionals in the financial services and technology sectors.
The seminar ends at approx 1.45pm and will be followed by Drinks & Canapés.
Please note there may be filming and photography at this event.
If you wish to advertise with BNLF or for any queries about BNLF this event or membership contact email@example.com
To register to attend see the information on the Eventbrite link. This event is free for BNLF members. If you wish to sponsor or advertise at this event or have any queries contact firstname.lastname@example.org